Eligibility: The following types of organizations are eligible to seek support under the CCRB funding program:
- Public or not-for-profit agencies (501 c3) with programs that impact mental health, substance abuse outpatient treatment, and the prevention of child abuse and neglect services.
- Applicants must be registered with the Secretary of State to conduct business in Missouri as classified as being in good standing.
- Require that background checks, including child abuse and neglect screenings, are conducted annually on all employees and volunteers.
- Require that employment and services be provided regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability/handicap condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veterans’ status, political affiliation, or other non-merit factors.
Guidelines for agencies not currently funded by the CCRB: The CCRB’s 12-month funding cycle begins January 1 and ends on December 31. Applications for funding are available during July through the agency website at www.stcharlescountykids.org. The application deadline for the 2018 CCRB Community Children’s Services Fund (CCSF) is September 15, 2017 by 2:00 p.m. To be considered as an applicant for CCRB Children’s Services Fund allocations, the agency must:
- Contact the CCRB Executive Director by August 15 to discuss intent to apply.
- Must provide services for St. Charles County children/youth related to one or more of the service areas.
- Must have non-profit (501c3) status or be a government entity.
- Must be able to provide three clinical goals that describe the measurable change that will occur as a result of the program.
- Must provide proof of an agency annual audit.