The CCRB conducts it regularly scheduled board meetings on the fourth Monday of each month beginning at 8:00 a.m. Meetings are usually held at the Community Commons, located at Spencer Creek Library branch, 427 Spencer Road in St. Peters, MO 63376. Alternate meeting locations may be scheduled at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Should a holiday fall on the day of a regularly scheduled meeting, the Board may vote to cancel or re-schedule.
All board meetings are open to the public in accordance with the Missouri Sunshine Law. Minutes and all public records from the meetings are available on this website or for review at the CCRB office. Please call the office at (636) 939-6200 to arrange an appointment and/or make a request to receive copies of information if needed. All who may be interested are invited and encouraged to attend the Board meetings. It is suggested that persons interested in attending the meetings contact the CCRB office to confirm specific meeting places and times or view the current agenda.
The Public Comment period is offered by the CCRB Board of Directors as a courtesy to the public for productive presentations on the issues facing the CCRB, or other present or future issues facing the CCRB. This portion of the meeting may be adjusted at the Board’s discretion. Per CCRB policy, Public Comment is limited to 15 minutes; however the Board may choose to extend beyond 15 minutes to a specified amount of time.
Each speaker who wishes to make a public comment must complete and submit a Citizen Speaker Card to the CCRB Administrative Assistant or staff member. Public Comment is a time for the public to share their comments, not interrogation or dialogue with the CCRB Board or staff. Questions may be responded to in writing to allow for adequate research. Persons wishing to have a dialogue or ask questions of the Board may request a meeting by contacting the CCRB office via email or telephone. The Board retains the right to deny such requests.
Speakers are asked to observe the follow rules for Public Comment. Violation of these rules may result in the forfeiture of speaking time.
- Members of the public may not speak unless they are recognized by the Board Chair. Interrupting other speakers will not be tolerated.
- All comments should be addressed to the CCRB Board of Directors.
- Speakers are limited to three (3) minutes each, alternating “pro” versus “con” opinions.
- Speakers will state their name and residency for public record.
- Speakers will behave in a respectful manner and use appropriate volume. Personal attacks on any person are considered a violation of standards.
- If the speaker has written materials, please bring 10 copies; one for each Board member and a copy for the CCRB records.
- Speakers are not to bring signs or to interfere with the business of the Board meeting location.