The CCRB Funding Cycle
- The CCRB’s 12-month funding cycle begins January 1 and ends on December 31. Applications for funding are made available in July.
- We are no longer accepting applications for 2022 services funding. Applications will be accepted again in fall of 2022 for new agency partners only.
- Agencies that have not applied for CCRB funding previously, must contact the CCRB Executive Director before August 15 in the year before the funding cycle to discuss intent to apply, review application details, and to receive access to the CCRB’s electronic system.
Applicants for funding must:
- Be registered in the State of Missouri as a not-for-profit (501 c3) or governmental agency and classified as being in good standing.
- Submit the agency’s annual independent financial audit.
- Receive at least twenty-five percent (25%) of funds from sources other than funds distributed the Community Children’s Services Fund. These other sources may be public or private, but no more than one-half (1/2) of these other sources may include contributions of goods or services, including materials, commodities, transportation, office space or other types of facilities or personal services.
- Provide a program that impacts children’s mental health, children’s substance abuse outpatient treatment, and/or the prevention of child abuse and neglect services. See application for service categories.
- Provide three clinical goals that describe the measurable change in the client that will occur as a result of the program.
- Require annual background checks for all employees and volunteers, including child abuse and neglect screenings.
- Require employment and services be provided regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability/handicap condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veterans’ status, political affiliation, or other non-merit factors.
- Require persons employed by or volunteering services to the agency to maintain the confidentiality of any information that would identify individuals served by the agency.
- Require that services be provided by the agency regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, gender or age.